Chainsaws are awesome tools. They've been around ever since around 1830 (look up: Heine's osteotome) and evolved into what we know by around WWII. But it's kind of hard to keep a whole chainsaw in your pocket (not to mention dangerous). Oh, but now you can. And, because it's just the perfect name, we call this chainsaw you keep in your pocket: the Pocket Chainsaw!
Each Pocket Chainsaw comes curled up in a sheath. Unfold the 28" chain, and you'll be instantly enamored by the high strength, heat-treated steel links and teeth. Loop on the hooks if you want to just use a finger to pull each side (great for lighter jobs), or add the hooks and then the handles for full hand pulling (for bigger jobs). Wrap the limb you wish to cut and then just pull back and forth. The Pocket Chainsaw works fast and it works clean - cutting in both directions due to the bi-directional teeth. You'll cut through a 3" limb in less than 10 seconds! Keep a Pocket Chainsaw in your car, your household emergency kit, your zombie preparedness pack - you know, anywhere you might need to cut through limbs in a hurry!
- Keep a chainsaw with you at all times - for whenever you need to do some cutting!
- Cuts 3" diameter limbs in 10 seconds (or less)!
- Made of high strength, heat-treated steel - specially coated for rust resistance.
- Saw in can weighs only 5 oz!
- 124 bi-directional teeth.
- Includes: saw, hooks, handles, and sheath
- Dimensions: 28" long saw (when uncoiled).